About Paul Levering
- 15 years corporate experience
- 20 years running 3 companies of my own (2 startups, 1 acquisition)
- 14-year member of the Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) including 12 years as a board member including President
- Had a company acquired - acquired one as well
- Professionally trained and licensed by EOS® Worldwide as a Certified EOS Implementer®
- Implemented EOS® in my own organizations - I'm not only a facilitator, I'm a peer - experiencing EOS® in my own business
To learn more about my EOS Implementation services, please visit my official EOS website: eosworldwide.com/
"In my 55 years, I’ve spent most of my life learning about, studying, and practicing the art and science of business.
My father started his own company and it failed pretty spectacularly. In my family, I saw stress, illness, divorce, and eventually the foreclosure of our home. Though it didn’t feel like it at the time, that turned out to be a pretty great learning experience for all of us!
After working my way through business school and 15 years in the corporate world, I started my first real company – a Hosted VoIP telephone company. I grew FeatureTel for 8 ½ years to a successful exit and then worked for the acquirer as a board member and employee to help transition the leadership team and hit our earnout. We employed many of the EOS® tools before we knew what EOS® was.
In 2009, I joined EO (the Entrepreneurs’ Organization). I helped grow the chapter from 25 to 70 members – serving as president for a year. I’m still a member and for the past 14 years I’ve met every month - for six hours a month - with 14 other business owners – learning about each other’s challenges and solving issues together. (We. Live. Business.)
After exiting the VoIP business and taking a year off, I bought 2 commercial HVAC companies with a partner in 2013. Learning about the EOS® tools as a trained Certified EOS Implementer, I applied EOS® there and we doubled revenues over the first 3 years while structuring myself out of the day-to-day operations.
Now, I’m getting to do for others what I loved doing most in any of my businesses – helping leadership teams clarify, simplify and achieve their vision."