About EOSThe Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) is a holistic business management system created by Gino Wickman, author of the book, Traction. It is designed to help you get your team aligned with the company vision, create a culture of discipline and accountability, and create a healthy team that works well together.
About Paul LeveringPaul is a Professional EOS Implementer. He has been trained by Gino Wickman and Mike Paton to help coach leadership teams through the full implementation of the EOS system in their businesses. In addition, Paul has a great deal of direct business experience:
- 12 years corporate experience
- 16 years running 3 companies of my own (2 startups, 1 acquisition)
- 8-year member of EO (Entrepreneurs' Organization 6-year board member including President)
- Had a company acquired - acquired one as well
- Professionally trained and licensed by EOS Worldwide as an EOS Implementer
- Implemented EOS in my own organization - I'm not only a facilitator, I'm a peer - experiencing EOS in my own business
In my 49 years, I’ve spent most of my life learning about, studying, and practicing the science of business.
My father started his own company and it failed pretty spectacularly. In my family, I saw stress, illness, divorce, and eventually the foreclosure of our home. Though it didn’t feel like it at the time, that turned out to be a pretty great learning experience for all of us!
After working my way through business school and 12 years in the corporate world, I started my first real company – a Hosted VoIP telephone company. I grew FeatureTel for 8 ½ years to a successful exit and then worked for the acquirer to help transition the leadership team and hit our earnout. We employed many of the EOS tools before we knew what EOS was.
In that process, I joined EO (the Entrepreneurs’ Organization). I helped grow the chapter from 25 to 70 members – serving as president for a year. I’m still a member and for the past 8 years I’ve met every month - for six hours a month - with 14 other business owners – learning about each other’s challenges and solving issues together. (We. Live. Business.)
After exiting the VoIP business and taking a year off, I bought 2 commercial HVAC companies with a partner. Learning about the EOS tools as a trained Professional EOS Implementer, I applied EOS there and we doubled revenues over the past 3 years while structuring myself out of the day-to-day operations.
Now, I’m getting to do for others what I loved doing most in any of my businesses – helping leadership teams clarify, simplify and achieve their vision.
EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, is a complete set of simple concepts and practical tools that has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. By mastering this simple way of operating, leadership teams of growth-oriented companies systematically and permanently improve.
Implementing EOS will help you and your leadership team get better at three things:
- Vision — getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going, and how you plan to get there
- Traction® — instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision—every day
- Healthy — helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team
The Focus Day
2-Day Vision Building
Quarterly Pulsing Sessions
Full- and Half-Day Special Sessions including Leadership Training, Leveraging your Time, and Cash Flow Drivers
Full- and Half-Day Issue Solving/Facilitating
Weekly Meeting Fine Tuning
Team Health-Building Session
Half-Day Leadership and Management Training
Speaking Engagements (Talks and Workshops)